Fhang Candy... because you simply can not get enough. Its so delicious you cant help but stick your fhangs into it. So delicious its fhangalicious.

Friday 5 March 2010

Its been a long time...

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now...
 LOOOOOOOOOL no im not britney spears and havnet been gone too long i hope!!! New skins i havent posted up on this thing in some time... SO HERE YOU GO! ^_^
This is my Luciana skin inspired by a dear friend of mine Luciana Toshi. Playful beauty yet sexy and sultry... Can you read her poker face? No i didnt think so haha just kidding ;P This skin is my first ever teeth incorporated skin and im glad it all worked out :D Next up in line is Goli. Inspired by a blogger whith such great style its bedazling; Blogger, fashionista, model, beauty pagent winner (im sure she is one with that crystal clean smile) and a role model for all that want good style tips. I am not going to lie now, I do follow her blog quite a bit and I incorporate her way of style into my own to make hawt outfits ide wear anyday EVEN in rl (if rl work permited me to LOL). BEHOLD THE FACE OF BEAUTY *drum roll*
Classy yet fashionable, sexy but never trampy. Both skins come in 12 luscious makeup combinations and feature hairbase options <333 I hope you like my stuffs and me LOL


Michi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment